Replacement Stabilizing Cords for our Boxy and Handlebar Bags.
Most any piece of string will work just fine...but we offer these replacements if you want to splurge. You get 2 pieces of 22 inch parachute cord and 2 Fastex brand cordlocks. (The cords and locks are made in the U.S.A. and the cordlocks are the strongest in the business with a 10 lb spring.)
Here's a slip-proof way of installing the cords (see photos):
1) Loop loose cord around handlebar.
2) Feed one end of cord through d-ring "from above".
3) Feed other end through d-ring "from below".
4) Insert cord lock and snug up against d-ring.
5) Knot loose ends together and tuck into pocket.
In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information and photos contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to specifications, design, colors and materials.
Copyright © 2014 Acorn
Bags. All rights reserved.