Our Medium/Large Saddlebag is the big brother of our Medium Saddlebag. It holds 64% (2 L) more for those long days in the saddle. The expandable collar and side pockets further increases capacity. The beauty is in the "V" shape, tapering from its wide mouth to its extra narrow seatpost area. In most cases it won't interfere with you or your bike. Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag
Rev 7-19-14: Black fabric changed from "Filter Twill" canvas to "Duck" canvas (photo not updated). Ranger Tan remains unchanged. Olive Green discontinued.
M A T E R I A L S
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" heavyweight cotton canvas (24 oz./yd. after finishing). American manufacturer since 1838. Please note that Ranger Tan uses "Filter Twill" canvas and Black uses "Duck" canvas.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather (9 oz.) 100% vegetable-tanned from top-grade U.S. steer hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
E A T U R E S
- TWO zippered side pockets
- EXPANDABLE COLLAR extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-POSITION seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
P E C I F I C A T I O N S
10"w x 6.5"h x 12"d (25 x 17 x 30 cm)
approx. 5.5 L
- Weight: 19
oz (539 g)
C C E S S O R I E S
Ranger Tan "Filter Twill" waxed canvas
Black "Duck" waxed canvas
In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information and photos contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to specifications, design, colors and materials.
Copyright © 2014 Acorn
Bags. All rights reserved.