A tapered bag for go-fast bikes.
Here's an alternative to the ubiquitous modern "wedge" bag...something more classically inspired and a little bigger so you can actually fit a mini pump or tubular tire. Rolls up tight for compact loads or extends for added capacity. Attaches to saddle rails--no bag loops needed.
- Rev 5-24-13: Seatpost area slimmed down slightly for more thigh clearance. (photos updated)
M A T E R I A L S
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" heavyweight 2 x 3 ply filter twill (24 oz./yd. after finishing). American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather (9 oz.) 100% vegetable-tanned from top-grade U.S. steer hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
E A T U R E S
- Easy access ROLL-TOP opening increases capacity
- Long cinching strap allows overstuffing
- Marine grade nickel-plated brass snap closure
leather mounting straps
P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Dimensions: 5" diameter at opening (tapering down to 3") x 16" long (unrolled)
approx. 2 L
- Weight: 10
Ranger Tan waxed canvas
Olive waxed canvas
Black waxed canvas
In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information and photos contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to specifications, design, colors and materials.
Copyright © 2013 Acorn
Bags. All rights reserved.