Medium Handlebar Bag
A "glove compartment" for your bike. Looking for a handlebar bag that's not too small (or large!) and has all the pockets in the right place? Our Medium Handlebar Bag is designed for you. Roomy, but not droopy, you'll appreciate the extra storage space when weather changes or you're about to bonk. One-handed access to smaller items without dismounting. Fits most upright and drop handlebars.
- The handlebar mounting straps are spaced wide and the bag sits low, so there's room to fit your computer/light.
- Attachment straps use YKK cam lock buckles for a tight cinch.
- Three leather tie-on points are provided to attach the included stabilizing cords.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "Original Wax" cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "English Bridle" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- SCOVILL DOT® turn buttons, military/marine approved, nickel plated brass. American manufacturer since 1802.
- 2 rear pockets with DOT® Common Sense™ turn buttons
- Front pocket fits oversized smart phones
- Hidden stiffener helps prevent sagging
- YKK zipper with storm flap
- Wide leather back protects against stem abrasion
- Stainless steel D-rings to attach optional Shoulder Strap
- Includes 2 replaceable mounting straps with YKK non-slip cam locks
- Includes 3 stabilizing cords
- Inside dimensions (main compartment): 10.25”w x 6.5"h x 4.5"d (26 x 16.5 x 11.5 cm)
- Outside dimensions (inc. pocket): 10.5”w x 6.75"h x 8.5”d (26.5 x 17 x 21.5 cm)
- Handlebar strap spacing: 5.5" (14 cm) ctc
- Capacity: approx. 5.5 L
- Weight (incl. straps/stiffener/cords): 22 oz (624 g)