Fine tuning an old classic. We added a few refinements to make our Large Saddlebag even better:
- Our leather stand-off positions the bag away from the seatpost, minimizing "thigh-rub"—brushing your legs against the bag. It also keeps the bag from chafing on the seat post clamp.
- No rack needed. Our wraparound stiffener and stand-off work together to create a self-supporting saddlebag—no expensive rack to add complexity or weight.
- Our bag is designed to sit high and tight for maximum tire clearance, fitting most smaller frames.
- Just like your trusted duffle bag, our main compartment now uses a full length zipper for no fuss, easy in, easy out.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 7.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "Original Wax" cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "English Bridle" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- SCOVILL DOT® turn buttons, military/marine approved, nickel plated brass. American manufacturer since 1802.
- Leather stand-off included to position bag away from the seatpost
- Hidden stiffener helps prevent sagging
- 2 side pockets with DOT® Common Sense™ turn buttons
- Light colored interior makes it easier to see inside
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- D-rings to lash a jacket or Sunday paper
- Full width leather strip for added reinforcement
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes 3 leather mounting straps
- Dimensions (main compartment): 11"w x 7"h x 6"d (28 x 18 x 15 cm)
- Dimensions (inc. pockets): 15"w x 7"h x 6"d (38 x 18 x 15 cm)
- Vertical drop: approx. 7.5" from bag loops to bottom of bag
- Capacity: approx. 7 L
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps/stand-off/stiffener): 30 oz (850 g)