Our Medium/Large Saddlebag is the big brother of our Medium Saddlebag. It holds 64% (2 L) more for those long days in the saddle. The expandable collar and side pockets further increases capacity. The beauty is in the "V" shape, tapering from its wide mouth to its extra narrow seatpost area. In most cases it won't interfere with you or your bike.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 7.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas—or—FAIRFIELD WATER REPELLENT cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- TWO zippered side pockets
- EXPANDABLE COLLAR extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-POSITION seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 10"w x 6.5"h x 12"d (25 x 17 x 30 cm)
- Vertical drop: approx. 7.5" from bag loops to bottom of bag
- Capacity: approx. 5.5 L
- Weight (unwaxed): 16 oz (454 g)