Small Saddlebag - New
Modest in size but big on features. Pass-through straps, wooden support and full length leather back add up to create a robust, less saggy bag. Our Small Saddlebag is perfect for your snacks, sunscreen and toolkit...with enough extra room for a spare tube or two. Compact tapered shape sits tight under your saddle—no swaying.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 5.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- EASY OPENING elastic closure front flap
- Zippered main compartment
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- EXTRA LONG seatpost attachment protects against abrasion
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 8"w x 5.5"h x 7"d (20 x 14 x 18 cm)
- Capacity: approx. 2.25 L
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps): 11.2 oz (317 g)