*Please note: Starting in 2023, the edging/binding on our Brown Bags has been changed to a lighter brown color. (Photos have been updated to reflect this.)
Never leave your tools at home. Now you can keep organized with our Roll Bag. Unfurl it and everything is at your fingertips. Snug and compact; you'll barely know it's there. It's meant for a tube, patch kit, tire levers and a multitool—best not to overstuff it. Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops...or toss it into your larger saddle bag.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "Original Wax" cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "English Bridle" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- Three pockets: 1 zippered pocket and 2 flat pockets
- Main pocket accommodates large tubes
- Leather patches "lock-in" straps to keep bag from slipping off
- Includes 2 leather mounting straps
- Dimensions (unrolled): 8.25"w x 15"h (21 x 38 cm)
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps): 10.8 oz (306 g)