Never leave your tools at home. Now you can keep organized with our Roll Bag. Unfurl it and everything is at your fingertips. Snug and compact; you'll barely know it's there. It's meant for a tube, patch kit, tire levers and a multitool—best not to overstuff it. Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops...or toss it into your larger saddle bag.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "Original Wax" cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "English Bridle" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- Three pockets: 1 zippered pocket and 2 flat pockets
- Main pocket accommodates large tubes
- Leather patches "lock-in" straps to keep bag from slipping off
- Includes 2 leather mounting straps
- Dimensions (unrolled): 8.25"w x 15"h (21 x 38 cm)
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps): 10.8 oz (306 g)