A full featured bag in "just the right" size. Our Medium Bag is a perfect match for longer training rides or day tours, allowing you to bring more than the bare necessities; yet its narrow profile is unobtrusive and streamlined. The expandable collar will easily accommodate a rain jacket and a second helping of fig bars.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 6.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas—or—FAIRFIELD WATER REPELLENT cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- TWO zippered side pockets
- EXPANDABLE COLLAR extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-POSITION seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 8"w x 6"h x 10"d (20 x 15 x 25 cm)
- Vertical drop: approx. 6.5" from bag loops to bottom of bag
- Capacity: approx. 3.5 L
- Weight (unwaxed): 12 oz (340 g)